Sunday, September 25, 2011

Heading to L.A

Tomorrow morning we are heading to L.A. We have everything we need packed in the truck ready to go. Now that we are getting closer and closer to the awards ceremony I must say I am getting pretty nervous. I really don't know what to expect. I just know it will be a great experience and that  I am really lucky to have this experience.

Our first day we will be driving about 7-8 hours to Richmond, Utah. We have 3 days worth of driving. We could properly make this trip in 2 days but with the dog it makes it a bit harder.

And some exciting news! Yesterday we collected our 2,000 teddy bear. I never thought in 10 months I would have collected over 2,000. Thank you everyone for being so supportive of my project and helping me bring joy to many.

Maria


Stacey's Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/StaceyMaeTBP

No comments:

Post a Comment